LagondaNet Forum Index LagondaNet

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Lagonda servicing and restoration in Germany (Hochheim)

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Lagondanet
Administrator

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2012 9:31 am    Post subject: Lagonda servicing and restoration in Germany (Hochheim) Reply with quote

Erik writes:

I run a workshop that is specialized in Vintage cars of all makes and I do a lot of work on vehicles that nobody wants to work on like Rolls, Bentley, Citroen DS, Mercedes 600 and other very specific cars. I'm also the person that brought 13246, 13247 and 13409 back on the road. As I've seen, you have no listings for Lagonda repairs in Germany.
My website is under construction right now and will also include a blog in which I want to add articles in German and English about my work on Lagondas, since most people in the car community haven't even seen one live. I think it's going to be a very interesting project.
Feel free to take a look on my temporary site www.benzinrausch.com

Cheers
Erik

Erik Schulte

Weiherstr.7

65239 Hochheim

Kontakt: schulte@benzinrausch.com
www.benzinrausch.com
Phone: +49 172 68 14 508
USt.Id.: DE 280 370 034
Post new topic   Reply to topic    LagondaNet Forum Index -> Main Forum All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: