LagondaNet Forum Index LagondaNet

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Wedge wanted for the AMOC stand for NEC Classic Motor Show

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Fay

PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2013 11:38 am    Post subject: Wedge wanted for the AMOC stand for NEC Classic Motor Show Reply with quote

Hi All
I am the rep for Area 5 of AMOC and with George (my other half) am helping organise the AMOC stand at the Classic Motor show at the NEC in November. George who is organising the display cars is hankering after a Lagonda wedge to complete the line up.
The question is would anyone on here be interested in taking part in the display?
It would involve the car arriving on set up day- Thursday 14th November and staying until close down on the Sunday at 5-30pm.
I know this is quite a big commitment and at this time of year but it would be a fitting addition to the line up especially in this Centenary year. As we won car of the show last year it would be great to have an even more impressive display this year. As AMOC has only agreed for the club to be at the show for 3 years (this is the third year) we would like to go out with a bang so to speak.
Anyway if you are interested or would like more information then please email me of George on fayandgeorge@innage.orangehome.co.uk
many thanks for reading and please come and say hello at the stand if you are planning to visit the show
Fay
AMOC Area 5 rep
Post new topic   Reply to topic    LagondaNet Forum Index -> Main Forum All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: