LagondaNet Forum Index LagondaNet

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

ANYONE INTERESTED IN SHARING/DIVIDING LAGONDA IN GERMANY??

View previous topic :: View next topic  
astonsweden

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 2:32 pm    Post subject: ANYONE INTERESTED IN SHARING/DIVIDING LAGONDA IN GERMANY?? Reply with quote

http://suchen.mobile.de/fahrzeuge/showDetails.html?id=125544732&__lp=1&scopeId=C&vehicleCategory=Car&segment=Car&siteId=GERMANY&lang=de&pageNumber=1

I OFFERED 3500 TO THIS CHAP,AND DONT EXPECT AN ANSWER..
BUT MAYBE IF THERE ARE MORE PEOPLE ON THIS FORUM LOOKING FOR CERTAIN PARTS FROM THIS CAR, THEN PERHAPS WE CAN RAISE BID AND BUY IT TOGETHER,,THIS WAY NO ONE GETS STUCK WITH LOTS OF UNWANTED PARTS,,BETTER CUT IT UP AND SHARE PARTS, THIS WAY ITS CHEAPER FOR EVERYONE...
I ONLY NEED FRONT PARTS,,THAT LEAVES LOTS TO BE USED...
I AM OPEN TO ANY SUGGESTON..
Vincent

PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 5:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi,

this car was already for sale before I bought my first Lagonda at the price of 20000 €. Now, the motor is away, and the whole car seems to be in a really poor condition...I would just remind you I bought a running car in average+ condition (my second Lagonda ) for less than 10000 €. 3500 € for this poor car is, IMHO, a good offer.

Good luck !
astonsweden

PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 8:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Vincent wrote:
Hi,

this car was already for sale before I bought my first Lagonda at the price of 20000 €. Now, the motor is away, and the whole car seems to be in a really poor condition...I would just remind you I bought a running car in average+ condition (my second Lagonda ) for less than 10000 €. 3500 € for this poor car is, IMHO, a good offer.

Good luck !

Hello..
I agree with you on the valuation of the car...
i myself didnt pay much at all for my first lagonda, carburrator like this one, and probabily in similar condition...
if u look closely you can see mowl on the steering wheel, and it liiks like water on driver floor, and we all know what that leeds to in parked lagondas..one can see flaws in every picture...but the owner might be a dreamer waiting for a fool...who knows..he hasnt responded yet anyways...not even commented my mail...
regards jonas
Post new topic   Reply to topic    LagondaNet Forum Index -> Main Forum All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: