LagondaNet Forum Index LagondaNet

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

HERITAGE parts

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Vincent

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 4:59 pm    Post subject: HERITAGE parts Reply with quote

As you know, with a know-how of truck dealer- is that a real know-how ? Very Happy -, I'm going to restore 13295 as best as possible. To achieve this I had to order some parts to AML Belgium ( really kind people! ).
Some months ago, I ordered the 4 chromed finishers ( front and rear ) and with all the dust I got with, I'm sure I made someone happy at NP !
And now for the HERITAGE parts : a brand new front under valance ( only fitted on about 261 cars ) just made for me, is only a little bit more expensive than a wind-spoiler made for a well-known light commercial vehicle ( more than 200.000 ex.). Other example : the rear bumper, also fitted on about the same number of cars, is priced just above the front one fitted on a truck produced at more of 60.000 pieces...
Those parts are really fine and built with quality. Who said you had to own a bank to drive an ASTON ?
mikenorgrove

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 5:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

interesting..how much was the front valance? Mine is slightly cracked but I have put off replacing it, thinking it would be very very expensive indeed..
Vincent

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 1:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Front under valence : 627.05 € +vat (REF 78.17852 ) + paint ( white polyester)
Rear bumper : 851.47 € + vat (REF 72.17827) ready to fit.

Tarif prices at AML Belgium, + transport/delivery.

1 € = 1.58 USD = 0.8 £

In my case, the repair of the 2 items would have cost a little bit less, but that solution was always ' brico-repaired parts'.
The front undervalence was nearly destroyed and already approximatively repaired, and the rear bumper had lost most of rubber.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    LagondaNet Forum Index -> Main Forum All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: