LagondaNet Forum Index LagondaNet

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Revival of Switzerland meeting

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mitrovic

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 8:41 am    Post subject: Revival of Switzerland meeting Reply with quote

Well, sort of, it was...

Yesterday 4 of us had a fine dinner at Schloss Münchenwiler where the 2006 ( and 2005 ) meeting took place.

Francis, Arthur and Petra, Adrian and myself had a wonderful time, discussing topics from Lagondas, stock markets to schools!

We tried to make some itinery for the Belgium meeting, too!

Brilliant company with fine food and wine.

Lagonda owners are special!

See you soon in Belgium

Zoran
Francis

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 6:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Zoran,

It was wonderfull! I had fun, you, Arthur with his lovely wife Petra with a new Lagondist for me, Adrian.

First, the visit of your garage was for me, a visit inside your soul and your passion. I loved it and it is as expressive as the wedge shape of the Lagondas. Thanks for the gifts.

Sitting with a group of friends that have the same love, and can switch from subjects to subjects, most not related to cars, and that with ease in three languages (myself being the one limited to three...) humbled me.

The serenity of the moment, the genuine good feeling of an evening well spent, in a castle, with not only inteligent, over-achieving versed in a wide variety of in depth subjects, but with Lagonda lovers. That is the essence of life.

Yes we will meet again because so far my three meetings with Zoran and Arthur are moments that I cherrish.

While planning my last European business trip, that I ended yesterday, I made shure that I could make an excuse to fly to Zürich and then drive to my Lausanne and Montreux appointments, this way I could ask you, Zoran if you were available to take some time away from your family to spent with me.

I apreaciate that a lot. I think that you are a genuine nice person and would like to include you in my list of friends. Not only 'ein bekant' aber ein 'Freund'.

I look forward to seing you again, and excuse me if I use business trips to plan trips around these precious moments.

Francis
Mitrovic

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 3:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Francis

Thank you for your very kind words!

The pleasure was just on my side. It was such a wonderful evening. I enjoyed every single minute and am sure we will continue our discussions when we meet again!

Lagonda cars are very special, but what is even more rewarding is to be able to meet such fine people like you Francis.

Looking forward to meet you in Belgium, or even sooner?

Zoran
Post new topic   Reply to topic    LagondaNet Forum Index -> Main Forum All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: