LagondaNet Forum Index LagondaNet

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

VINs required
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
jonc

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2015 2:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

015 has an EFI fuel tank. (pickup at base). You can see the fuel level module sitting on the top of the tank, but I don't know if it is a CRT or VF car - they have different modules but I don't know how they look different.

UK car - boot repeater lights, indicator repeater on front wing.

Interestingly it has the S4 Wolfrace wheels. I think it is 503: http://www.vassard.dk/lagonda/gallery/13503.html
jonc

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2015 7:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jonc wrote:
With those wheels, I would say 093 is the turbo development car, 13004.

No, I'm wrong. Its 13001 - UNM302R. It was photographed with these wheels in Car, September 1978 and reg 1AML. It has the sunroof to the rear of the roof which I think was only on 001. It still has the prototype grille, 'gun sight' mascot and no right-hand fuel flap but has gained a roof aerial. It has opening rear window and no side mirrors. I would say this photo is around the time of the Car photos since the driver-side pop-up is sitting proud at the rear edge on this photo and in Car.

It is not obvious from the full car photos, but there is no finishing strip down the center of the bonnet - just a swage line. This can be seen on the cover of Car which shows a close-up of the grille badge.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    LagondaNet Forum Index -> Identification All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: