LagondaNet Forum Index LagondaNet

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

New member - 13237

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Freddi

PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2019 5:30 pm    Post subject: New member - 13237 Reply with quote

Hi there,

now I finally have some time to introduce myself - and 13237.

Just 2 weeks ago I finally bought 13237. I did watch it for quite some time until now. I somehow liked the strange look already the first time I saw it.

Well, now it's time for a first inventory:

What do I know about the car?

- sold new in Saudi Arabia (according to book Richard Vaughan - "Aston Martin Lagonda - Yesterday's Tomorrow Today") - to whom I don't know; first registered on 15th of September 1983
- later in Automuseum Bergeyk in the Netherlands (according to book Richard Vaughan - "Aston Martin Lagonda - Yesterday's Tomorrow Today") - how and when it got there, and who owned it then, I don't know; museum now closed
- later owned by Bernard Douret of Uccle Belgium - obviously since 9th of March 1995; license plate "ADE445"
- got to Germany latest in 2013; there was made a TÜV/MOT and an Oldtimer evaluation; but not yet at Zitzmann in Nuremberg, but in Brühl (near Cologne) - how it got there and who owned it then, I don't know
- later got to Zitzmann in Nuremberg, but was obviously not owned by Zitzmann (even though they advertised it for sale), but by a private person named Stavros Vlahos
- that's where I come in Wink

Whoever can add anything to the history: I am very much interested to learn as much as possible about the car. Also old photos or the like are happily welcome.

Thanks in advance!

Freddi
Post new topic   Reply to topic    LagondaNet Forum Index -> Main Forum All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: