LagondaNet Forum Index LagondaNet

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Lagonda Fujitsu Tenvox EP-821S1 Four Channel Stereo on ebay

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tim_C

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 7:31 am    Post subject: Lagonda Fujitsu Tenvox EP-821S1 Four Channel Stereo on ebay Reply with quote

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Aston-Martin-Lagonda-Fujitsu-Tenvox-EP-821S1-Four-Channel-Stereo-/140777215828?pt=UK_In_Car_Technology&hash=item20c6f9d754
jonc

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 8:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes - Thanks Tim, I saw that. I actually have had a stored eBay search running into an RSS feed specifically for 'Tenvox' and this is the first time in eight months it has returned a result.

However, what are the chances of finding the missing orange square button and the dual-action knobs it requires? This unit is only useful as spares for another unit.

I notice that he has used the info from this forum to identify it as an AM unit. Actually, I must go back and correct he 1983-1985 part as although the parts catalogue says this, my 1984 car has a standard DIN size Blaupunkt. I recon this radio was most likely only fitted in 1983 before standard size black plastic radios became the vogue.
jonc

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2016 10:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Another one: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/161960566153

Very rare, and this time looks complete. Remember if you are returning your car to this radio, you need the power amp which is mounted below it inside the centre console.

I still have the last one (incomplete) if someone is looking for spares.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    LagondaNet Forum Index -> Main Forum All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: