LagondaNet Forum Index LagondaNet

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

financial problems

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Bernardb

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 10:36 am    Post subject: financial problems Reply with quote

hello dear friends, The Fortis bank troubles have caused my company to put down the books last monday. I have the possibility to start again together with an investor but need a personal input of 100.000 euro. As you can understand all I had went down with the folding of the company and to the banks. So I am taking a long shot by searching 20 people to lend me 5000 euro each for 2 years. First year 7% interest will be distributed december 2009 and the money with the second 7% interest december 2010 unless you at that time want to convert it into capital. I need the money at the latest by mid next week. you can have a look at the company at www.belgiumsbest.com and i can send you an agreement and the bank account of the new company by return mail. Sad things happen because of this financial crisis but one can only come out stronger if the possibility is given. Have a nice day Bernard
Lagondanet
Administrator

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 6:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am very sorry to hear this Bernard and hope your business can come through this downturn.
Mitrovic

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 1:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Really sad news!
I have send you an email.

Zoran
Francis

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 5:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very sorry to hear this sad news Bernard,

In order to be able to help you, can you tell me:

What is it that your business did and what is it that you plan on doing with your new entreprise?

Francis
Bernardb

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 7:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hi Francis,,we do personalised chocolates and sweets for promotional purposes, B2B, hotels and airlines. The new company would be doing the same but with a restricted team. Tomorrow I will know if the funds come through but we could use more working capital, feel free to mail at bberkein@hotmail.com or phone on +32475268698, thanks for the support, bernard
Post new topic   Reply to topic    LagondaNet Forum Index -> Main Forum All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: